Travel Tips for Split Croatia
Posted On April 8, 2015
- Walk up and down the Riva or sit and have a coffee like the locals while watching people and boats go by
- Climb the Bell Tower for some really good views of the entire town and surroundings.
- Diocletians Palace which is most of the Old Town but there are a few places to visit for their history
- Fresh fruit and vegetable market. Also don’t miss the Fish market (do this early in the morning)
- Go for a nice nature walk up to Marjan Hill
Awesome pics!!!! One day..if i ever win the lotto I’m going to every one of these places!! Beautiful ♡♡♢♢♢♢